Organiser: European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC)
Topic: Rehabilitation and Sports Cardiology
Course director: Doctor M. Papadakis (Heraklion, GR)
1. Appreciate the role of Sports cardiology and the need for a common European curriculum.
2. Appreciate the trainee requirements and principle elements of the curriculum for the Sports Cardiology qualification.
3. Demonstrate understanding of the general learning objectives of the curriculum.
4. Demonstrate understanding of skills, attitudes, and behaviors in the core curriculum.
5. Appreciate the training requirements and training assessment.